Halo Kawan

Welcome to my site dear fellow crafters and bloggers. Its all about everything I do and happen to me. You may just read or leave a comment is more than welcome. I hope every single words I've wrote here could inspire you. Happy crafting all. Just be my guest.

Pencil Cases Pesenan Aniez di Sby..



These are my latest finished crochet projects. They are ordered by my old friend, Aniez in Surabaya. She order two pencil case in different colour, blue and chocolate. I made the two of them from cotton yarn, using no 4 rose hook (Indonesian local hook). I took the pattern from my craft book. I reproduce this pencil case for the blue one. I modified the choco one to make variations.


I add the lining using tissue fabric( they call it this way) and add the zipper. Then I handsewing my label in them. Actually it was my first time adding my label on my crochet products. That was awesome when I handsewed my own label on my products. so lovely...hopefully Aniez will love them and reorder another product in my Kriya House Well, I hope my work will inspire you all...Happy crocheting everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment