Halo Kawan

Welcome to my site dear fellow crafters and bloggers. Its all about everything I do and happen to me. You may just read or leave a comment is more than welcome. I hope every single words I've wrote here could inspire you. Happy crafting all. Just be my guest.

Trial and Error

Hoams...feel so sleepy tonight, its 0:30 am already....hhhh...
feel so lazy to post something here, and I am little bit busy crocheting some pensil case ordered by my friend, and bag for my sister in law...the good thing are, my friend ordered two pensil case in blue and choco, and the bag is in half way to finish...what a surprise...
I try to be more productive this month, but still cant pass it...
I try to find a school for teaching this month, but still cant find it...
I try to get my baby this month, but still negative...
Huffhhh...at least I try my best on them...then God will do the rest...so...pray..pray..pray...for me..

-Just Junkpost-

No comments:

Post a Comment