Halo Kawan

Welcome to my site dear fellow crafters and bloggers. Its all about everything I do and happen to me. You may just read or leave a comment is more than welcome. I hope every single words I've wrote here could inspire you. Happy crafting all. Just be my guest.

WIP-Crochet

This is my latest WIP crochet project, actually there is another one, but I didn't take the picture yet. This is a bag for my sister in law in Lampung, and the other is a vest for my beloved bestfriend, Dewi (she'd just married last month). I didn't feel any good mood in crocheting for this last few months, beside I am little bit busy for helping my husband preparing our GreenNet. That so terrible since I produce nothing for the last 3 months.

Then I started blogwalking and visit another crochet site, that's inpiring me a lot and then...voila...I started to crocheting this bag...so..hopefully it will be finish soon. I use cotton yarn for this bag, and shell something stitch...(dunno what its name actually because I've ever seen the stitch in website before but have no idea about the name exactly). Well...let see the bag for next 2 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment