Halo Kawan

Welcome to my site dear fellow crafters and bloggers. Its all about everything I do and happen to me. You may just read or leave a comment is more than welcome. I hope every single words I've wrote here could inspire you. Happy crafting all. Just be my guest.

Black Princess Crocheted Pashmina

She is the Black Princess Crocheted Pashmina order by my customer name Miss Agnes Amelia. She order her in a black tone. I use Aneka cotton yarn for her. I add some tassels at the end.I need a month and few days to finish this, because I got a cold for a week and a lil bit toothache. She is my largest and even widest crochet project I've ever made before. She just travelled to her new "mommy" a few minutes ago. So here is my latest project..and happy crocheting everyone, hope U'll get inspire.

If u are interested on her just visit my Kriya House

No comments:

Post a Comment