Halo Kawan

Welcome to my site dear fellow crafters and bloggers. Its all about everything I do and happen to me. You may just read or leave a comment is more than welcome. I hope every single words I've wrote here could inspire you. Happy crafting all. Just be my guest.

Sunday, April 04, 2010

My Blog New Make Up

Its been long time since I posted nothing here. Its because I'm lil bit busy for preparing our new kiosk...yeah..its internet kiosk. We've been dreaming for this new kiosk since we're working as op in i-kiosk ( I'd like to call it this way) in jember while we're in Univ. We're comeback home already ( my in law's house) n we tried to run our-own-new-i-kiosk for the last five weeks, n the people around here gave us a great enthusiasm.....thats cool..

N, Tonight I tried to change my blog appearance, n found a very wonderful pic, thennn...voila...this is my blog new"Make Up", please do enjoy it...

I'm lil bit busy with new project, crocheting my sis in law's bag and also a cute dress for her lil angel, make some pattern(in progress) for my DIM(do it myself) cute dress....found another school for teaching(yeah I'm not so lucky that I didnt get any call for this month)...but life must go on...n..yeah..my english getting worst since I read nothing for this last year....poor me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails